Murphy Pipe and Civilís pipeline solutions are supported by its strong civil construction capabilities.
Our civil and mechanical experience on both green-field and existing infrastructure projects extends from our involvement in world-class projects such as the Gold Coast Desalination Alliance and Ballina Bypass Alliance.
The multi-faceted team of mechanical and electrical engineers, form-workers, steel fixers and scaffolders, work together to deliver to client specifications as well as develop on-the-job solutions to enhance productivity.
By ensuring a stable workforce that move across projects we are able to benefit from cross-industry knowledge and construction smarts.
Across industries, Murphy Pipe and Civil offer end-to-end project solutions, including:
- Project management
- Project planning and reporting
- Procurement and logistics
- Direct labour and sub-contractor management
- Quality assurance and testing
- Greenfield and brownfield construction
- Stakeholder and landholder liaison
- Environmental management
- Completions and commissioning
- Design / Build
- Early Constructor Involvement (ECI)
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Engineering Procurement Construction Management (EPCM),
- Construction only
- Managing Contractor
- Joint Venture and Alliance
- Site preparation and earthworks
- Road installation
- Waterway and other crossings (including bridges)
- Installation of pump stations and pumps
- Construction of water and waste water treatment plants
- Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation Installations
In addition to civil construction works performed on our large-scale pipeline projects, Murphy Pipe and Civil’s experience extends from:
- Ballina Bypass Alliance
- Bruce Highway Upgrade
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant